Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Heart


It has been a long time since my last post! It is definitely time to dust off the old blog.

The show I have been working on for the past few months, Sunday in New York, opens TONIGHT! I have just been sitting here this morning counting my blessings. Mark, our director, is such a wonderful and funny person, and the cast is incredibly talented. I am so blessed to be doing what I love. I had a hard time adjusting to life in Dallas, but I am officially thrilled to be here. I have made some wonderful friends and laughed harder in these last few weeks than I ever could have imagined possible. My family and best friends are coming to see the show, so I get to see even more people I love in the coming weeks. New friends meeting my old friends. What could be better?

Also, I recently accepted a position working in Yellowstone this summer. My family practically raised me outdoors, and we always take camping and hiking trips together. This summer will be a chance to get away from OK and TX and be independent, while also seeing one of the most beautiful places in the US. I can't wait to meet even more new people and have a little adventure. Also, Michael's sister is studying abroad in London this semester, so we are going to visit her in a couple of months. I am so incredibly grateful for all the wonderful people and opportunities that have been presented. Never give up on your dreams, people!

Time to go apply for some jobs. Life is feeding my soul, but not my stomach.

Much love to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment