Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hallelujah!!

PRAISE Him!! I have been CAST!

I went to an audition last weekend for a play called Sunday in New York. On Monday they called to say they wanted me to come to the callbacks! Yahoo! I was definitely happy, but didn't have high hopes, because I hadn't been cast yet in Dallas. So I went to the callback and it was so fun! Turns out there were only 2 other girls up for the lead. So I started to get my hopes up. I thought there would be tons of girls there competing for this role, but just 2 of us?? Those are great odds! I read with 3 great guys that night, who were all cast as well! So they called on Thursday night and offered me the part! I almost cried! I immediately called my mom! Haha. The show is going to be so funny, and I can't wait for rehearsals to start! Never ever ever give up on your dreams!

Sorry for the short post, but Michael, Jared, Amanda and I are going bowling tonight! Yahoo! Have a great weekend!

"Persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak."
Thomas Carlyle

3 comments:

  1. I KNEW YOU WOULD GET IT! yayyyyy!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayayayayay!!!! I am beyond happy for you, Kelsbud! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KELSEY!!! Of course you would get the part, why was there any doubt at all? You are crazy talented! Is the play running in April by chance?

    ReplyDelete